Patriot Manager provides a database containing 150+ data items of your customers and agents that can now be analyzed in real-time to offer real-value results.
Audit – support internal and external auditors’ requests for information. Such as:
- The number of complaints received from a state
- List of policies issued in the past year
Included in the results is the originating system (source). Information can always be verified. Your IT department will be pleased.
Market – support Marketing department requests, Such as:
- Conservation – provide a list of policies terminated
Metrics – whatever the need may be, Patriot Manager has organized your data to provide the slicing and dicing of information into graphs. Such as:
- How many policies are active in your state?
- Heat map display of requested policies, customers, and agents
Operations – provides incite into alerts generated and worked. Such as:
- Which customer has the most alerts generated?
- What is the average time to research and resolve a specific alert?
Research – provides access to all of the data items maintained in Patriot Manager. It provides the ability to create your own search/analysis. Such as:
- Research a specific agent, identify all business in a state, locate the top 10 largest policy values, and produce the list. The list also will contain a hot link to display customer details.
Threshold Analyzer – a fancy name for ‘what-if’ access to maintain all rules, tolerance, and configurable settings. Such as:
- If the cash equivalent threshold of $10,000 was changed to $5,000, what and how many alerts would be generated?
Patriot Manager’s Analyze function provides real value, in real-time, with results downloaded into a graph or excel spreadsheet.
Analyze is not stagnant – it continues to grow with input from customers as to what they have used and have an interest in.