The Capital Markets industry plays a key role in the global economy. New products and services continue to be developed in reaction to investor demand, market conditions, and advances in technology. Some of the features of the industry can make it attractive to those wanting to abuse it for illicit purposes. The industry remains vulnerable to both money laundering and terrorists financing.
As the compliance and regulatory costs of doing legitimate business in capital markets continues to grow, more and more firms are turning to Aquilan and Patriot Manager for an automated solution and complete set of processes that efficiently single out financial crime, free up resources, and supports the demands of an audit.
Patriot Manager provides:
- A single consolidated solution built from customer requirements and feedback, input from industry conferences, and insight from regulators;
- A user-friendly interface that allows our customers to monitor transactions, third party vendors, and relationships across the enterprise;
- Ongoing USA PATRIOT Act, FinCEN, SEC, NASD, & FINRA compliance through regular software updates and improvements;
- Auto-population and electronic submission of government reporting forms including the FinCEN Suspicious Activity Report (SAR);
- The means to monitor, detect and report suspected instances of financial crime with a robust workflow that is easy to implement and maintain;
- A risk-based solution that validates customer information (CIP/KYC) and dynamically assigns a risk rating to each customer. This provides our customers with a holistic view of their portfolio, linking individuals and accounts across the enterprise;
- User maintainable rules and tolerances that are tuned to support your specific business and requirements;
- Red flag alerts for sequencing, excessive wire transfers, wash transactions, near-term activity, and more.
Analysis Monitoring Available:
- Customer Due Diligence;
- Fund Transfers and / or Deposits;
- Unusual Security Transactions and Account Activity;
- Activity that is Inconsistent with the Investors Business Objective or Profile;
- Insider Trading;
- Market Manipulation, including Penny Stocks;
- Securities Offering Fraud;
- Insurance Related Products;
- Watch List Screening / Sanctioned Countries.
Contact Aquilan today to find out more about how Patriot Manager can help address the unique Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, and Watch List compliance needs of your company.